Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Water Softeners is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for the Cost of Water Softeners materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Water Softeners estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Softeners installed onto your home
|Water Softeners Costs||Zip Code||Units|
|Water Softeners – Material Prices||$170.00 – $245.00||$257.00 – $325.00||$350.00 – $400.00|
|Water Softeners – Installation Cost||$165.00 – $185.50||$200.00 – $220.00||$225.00 – $250.00|
|Water Softeners – Total||$335.00 – $430.50||$457.00 – $545.00||$575.00 – $650.00|
|Water Softeners – Total Average Cost per Units||$382.75||$501.00||$612.50|
Water Softeners – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Expect the Water Softeners prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Water Softeners costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Water Softeners and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Water Softeners isn’t an easy task to perform and can leave you with a sore back. You might find it more cost effective to hire a Electrician contractor to perform the work for you. Electrical companies will most always get better prices on Water Softeners — saving your back and additional costs of Water Softeners, so shop around, ask your neighbors if they can recommend someone.
View Other Water Heater and Filtration Costs: From Gas, Electric, Tankless & More
- Water Filtration
- Energy.gov — Energy Cost Calculator for Electric and Gas Water Heaters. Added Jan. 17, 2015
- Hud Path — Volume 8 Rehab guide – Estimating HVAC/ Plumbing
121 people found this helpful. Was this guide helpful to you?