Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average Cost to Remove an Exterior Door is in your zip code by using our easy to use calculator. If you’re looking for 2022 Cost to Remove an Exterior Door with labor, haul-away and how much a contractor might be –you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Cost to Remove an Exterior Door estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the number of needed to remove, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should Cost to Remove an Exterior Door at your home
|Remove an Exterior Door Cost||Zip Code||Each|
|Remove an Exterior Door – Labor & Material Prices||$80.00 – $95.00||$125.00 – $175.00||$200.00 – $250.00|
|Remove an Exterior Door – Waste & Haul-away Costs||$50.00 – $50.00||$50.00 – $50.00||$50.00 – $50.00|
|Remove an Exterior Door – Total||$130.00 – $145.00||$175.00 – $225.00||$250.00 – $300.00|
|Remove an Exterior Door – Total Average Cost per unit.||$137.50||$200.00||$275.00|
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted to Remove an Exterior Door before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured Remodeling, or General Contractor to Remove an Exterior Door for you.
Remove an Exterior Door – Pricing and Removal Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Remodeling, or General Contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a small job.
- Expect an Exterior Door removal prices to fluctuate between various Remodeling, or General Contractors – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, Mechanical area space, the additional complexity of your home will add to the Exterior Door removal costs.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Exterior Door removal project.
138 people found this helpful. Was this guide helpful to you?