Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average Cost to Install Pea Gravel is in your zip code by using our easy to use calculator. If you’re looking for 2022 breakdown Cost to Install Pea Gravel with materials, and how much a contractor might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Cost to Install Pea Gravel estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the number of square Ft. needed, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should Cost to Install Pea Gravel at your home
|Pea Gravel Costs||Zip Code||Sq. ft.|
|Pea Gravel – Material Prices|
|Pea Gravel – Installation Cost|
|Pea Gravel – Total|
|Pea Gravel – Total Average Cost per square foot|
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Pea Gravel installation before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured Pea Gravel contractor to perform the installation for you.
- Be sure to have a copy of the Pea Gravel Manufacturer’s recommended installation requirements before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
Pea Gravel – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Pea Gravel contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Pea Gravel prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Pea Gravel costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Pea Gravel and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Pea Gravel project.
151 people found this helpful. Was this guide helpful to you?