Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average Cost to Install Foam Board Insulation is in your zip code by using our easy to use calculator. If you’re looking for 2022 breakdown Cost to Install Foam Board Insulation with materials, and how much a contractor might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Cost to Install Foam Board Insulation estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the number of square Ft. needed, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to install Foam Board Insulation in your home
Example: a 10″ x 10′ area equals 100 square feet.
|Foam Board Insulation Costs||Zip Code||Sq. ft.|
|Foam Board Insulation – Material Prices|
|Foam Board Insulation – Installation Cost|
|Foam Board Insulation – Total|
|Foam Board Insulation – Total Average Cost per square foot|
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Foam Board Insulation installation before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured Foam Board Insulation contractor to perform the installation for you.
- Be sure to have a copy of the Foam Board Insulation Manufacturer’s recommended installation requirements before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
Foam Board Insulation – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring Foam Board Insulation contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the price to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, patterns, the additional complexity of your home will add to the costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Foam Board Insulation and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Foam Board Insulation project.
153 people found this helpful. Was this guide helpful to you?