Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average Cost to Install Concrete Countertops is in your zip code by using our easy to use calculator. If you’re looking for 2022 breakdown Cost to Install Concrete countertops with materials, and how much a contractor might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Cost to Install Concrete countertops estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should Cost to Install Concrete Countertops installed at your home
Please Note: 10′ feet by 10′ feet =100 square feet
|Concrete Countertops Costs||Zip Code||Square ft.|
|Concrete Countertops – Material Prices|
|Concrete Countertops – Installation Cost|
|Concrete Countertops – Total|
|Concrete Countertops – Total Average Cost per Square ft.|
Concrete Countertops – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Expect the Concrete Countertops prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Concrete Countertops cost.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Concrete Countertops and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Installing Concrete Countertops isn’t an easy task to perform and can leave you with a sore back. You might find it more cost effective to hire a kitchen contractor, or a General Contractor to perform the work for you. Kitchen Companies or General Contractors will most always get better prices on Concrete Countertops — saving your back any additional costs of Concrete Countertops materials, so shop around, ask your neighbors if they can recommend someone.
146 people found this helpful. Was this guide helpful to you?