Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average Cost to Install Air Handler is in your zip code by using our easy to use calculator. If you’re looking for the Cost to Install Air Handler with materials, and how much a contractor might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Cost to Install Air Handler estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the number of square Ft. needed, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should Cost to Install Air Handler at your home
|Air Handler Costs||Zip Code||Units|
|Air Handler – Material Prices|
|Air Handler – Installation Cost|
|Air Handler – Total|
|Air Handler – Total Average Cost per Unit|
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Air Handler installation before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured Air Handler HVAC contractor to perform the installation for you.
- Be sure to have a copy of the Air Handler Manufacturer’s recommended installation requirements before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
Air Handler – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Air Handler HVAC contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Air Handler prices to fluctuate between various HVAC companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, Mechanical area space, the additional complexity of your home will add to the Air Handler costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Air Handler and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Air Handler project.
265 people found this helpful. Was this guide helpful to you?