Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average Cost to Install a Slate Patio is in your zip code by using our easy to use calculator. If you’re looking for the Cost to Install a Slate Patio with materials, and how much a contractor might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Cost to Install a Slate Patio estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should Cost to Install a Slate Patio installed at your home
Example: a 10 x 10 area = 100 square feet.
|Slate Patio Costs||Zip Code||Square ft.|
|Slate Patio – Material Prices|
|Slate Patio – Installation Cost|
|Slate Patio – Total|
|Slate Patio – Total Average Cost per square foot|
Slate Patio – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Expect the Slate Patio prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Slate Patio cost.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Slate Patio and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Installing Slate Patio isn’t an easy task to perform and can leave you with a sore back. You might find it more cost effective to hire a Masonry Contractor, or a Landscaping company to perform the work for you. Masonry contractors typically will most always get better prices on Sandstone Tiling — saving your back any additional costs of Slate Patio materials, so shop around, ask your neighbors if they can recommend someone.
119 people found this helpful. Was this guide helpful to you?