Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Under Cabinet Lighting is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for the Cost of Under Cabinet Lighting materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Under Cabinet Lighting estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Under Cabinet Lighting installed onto your home
|Under Cabinet Lighting Costs||Zip Code||Units|
|Under Cabinet Lighting – Material Prices|
|Under Cabinet Lighting – Installation Cost|
|Under Cabinet Lighting – Total|
|Under Cabinet Lighting – Total Average Cost per Units|
Under Cabinet Lighting – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Expect the Under Cabinet Lighting prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Under Cabinet Lighting costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Under Cabinet Lighting and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Under Cabinet Lighting isn’t an easy task to perform and can leave you with a sore back. You might find it more cost effective to hire a Electrician contractor to perform the work for you. Electrical companies will most always get better prices on Under Cabinet Lighting — saving your back and additional costs of Under Cabinet Lighting, so shop around, ask your neighbors if they can recommend someone.
160 people found this helpful. Was this guide helpful to you?