Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Travertine Flooring is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for the Cost of Travertine Flooring materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Travertine Flooring cost estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Travertine Flooring installed in your home.
|Travertine Flooring costs||Zip Code||Sq. ft.|
|Travertine Flooring – Material Prices||$390.00 – $420.00||$480.00 – $515.00||$585.00 – $675.00|
|Travertine Flooring – Installation Cost||$105.00 – $110.00||$130.00 – $150.00||$165.00 – $175.00|
|Travertine Flooring – Total||$495.00 – $530.00||$610.00 – $665.00||$750.00 – $850.00|
|Travertine Flooring – Total Average Cost per square foot||$5.13||$6.38||$8.00|
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Travertine Flooring installation before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured Travertine Flooring contractor to perform the installation for you.
- Be sure to have a copy of the Travertine Flooring Manufacturer’s recommended installation requirements before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
Travertine Flooring – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Travertine Flooring contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Travertine Flooring prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, patterns, etc. The additional complexity of your Walls and sub-flooring, trim work will add to the Travertine Flooring costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Travertine Flooring and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Travertine Flooring project.
View Other Flooring Costs and Options: From Vinyl, Hardwood, Laminate, and Carpet Styles
- Vinyl & Laminate
- Hardwood & Engineered
- Carpet & Tile
- The HUD PATH Rehab Guide Volume 5: Partitions, Ceilings, Floors, and Stairs U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development Office of Policy Development and Research.
- American Society of Professional Estimators, — How to Estimate the Cost of Commonly Used Flooring Systems.
131 people found this helpful. Was this guide helpful to you?