Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Stockade Fence is in your zip code by using our handy calculator.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. This Stockade Fence cost estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area.
Simply enter your zip code and the lineal ft., next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Stockade Fence installed on your property.
|Split Rail Fencing Costs||Zip Code||Lineal ft.|
|Stockade Fence – Material Prices||$825.00 – $900.00||$975.00 – $1095.00||$1125.00 – $1285.00|
|Stockade Fence – Installation Cost||$550.00 – $575.00||$600.00 – $635.00||$700.00 – $700.00|
|Stockade Fence – Total||$1375.00 – $1475.00||$1575.00 – $1730.00||$1825.00 – $1985.00|
|Stockade Fence – Total Average Cost per Lineal foot||$14.25||$16.52||$19.05|
How Much Does Stockade Fence Installation Cost?
The average Stockade fence cost $8 to 15.00 per linear foot. So what this mean is for a 6′ high fence running 50′ feet in length will cost you $575.00. However, this doesn’t take into account the cost of: Footings, posts, post brackets and difficult site-work. Each footing costs on average $100 each.
Stockade Fence – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Stockade Fence contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Stockade Fence prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, patterns, the additional complexity of your home landscaping will add to the Stockade Fence costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Stockade Fence and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Stockade Fence project.
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Stockade Fence installation before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured fence contractor to perform the installation for you.
- Be sure to have a copy of the Stockade Fence Manufacturer’s recommended installation requirements before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
- Composite & Vinyl
- Hud Homes and Development – Volume 9, The Rehab Guide
- Estimating fencing Costs: for Residential and Light Commercial Buildings
245 people found this helpful. Was this guide helpful to you?