Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Solar Shade is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for the Cost of Solar Shade materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. This Solar Shade cost estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Solar Shade installed onto your home
|Solar Shade costs||Zip Code||United Inch|
|Solar Shade – Material Prices|
|Solar Shade – Installation Cost|
|Solar Shade – Total|
|Solar Shade – Total Average Cost per square foot|
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Solar Shade installation before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured Solar Shade contractor to perform the installation for you.
- Be sure to have a copy of the Solar Shade Manufacturer’s recommended installation requirements before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
Solar Shade – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Solar Shade contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Solar Shade prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, patterns, etc. The additional complexity of your window will add to the Solar Shade costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Solar Shade and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Solar Shade project.
113 people found this helpful. Was this guide helpful to you?