Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Shower Pans is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for the Cost of Shower Pans materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Shower Pans estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the number of units, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Shower Pans installed onto your home
Example: a 10 x 10 area = 100 square feet.
|Shower Pans Costs||Zip Code||Units|
|Shower Pans – Material Prices|
|Shower Pans – Installation Cost|
|Shower Pans – Total|
|Shower Pans – Total Average Cost per unit|
Shower Pans – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Expect the Shower Pans prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Shower Pans costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Shower Pans and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Shower Pans isn’t an easy task to perform and can leave you with a Light wallet if done incorrectly. You might find it more cost effective to hire a bathroom remodeling, or General Contractor company to perform the work for you. Bathroom Remodeling companies will most always get better prices on Shower Pans — saving your back and additional costs of Shower Pans, so shop around, ask your neighbors if they can recommend someone.
102 people found this helpful. Was this guide helpful to you?