Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Return Air Plenums is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for the Cost of Return Air Plenums materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Return Air Plenums estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Return Air Plenums installed in your home
|Return Air Plenums Costs||Zip Code||Units|
|Return Air Plenums – Material Prices||$50.00 – $60.00||$75.00 – $80.00||$95.00 – $105.00|
|Return Air Plenums – Installation Cost||$100.25 – $100.35||$100.50 – $100.05||$150.00 – $200.00|
|Return Air Plenums – Total||$150.25 – $160.35||$175.50 – $180.05||$245.00 – $305.00|
|Return Air Plenums – Total Average Cost per Unit||$155.30||$177.78||$275.00|
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Return Air Plenums installation before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured Return Air Plenums HVAC contractor to perform the installation for you.
- Be sure to have a copy of the Return Air Plenums Manufacturer’s recommended installation requirements before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
Return Air Plenums – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Return Air Plenums HVAC contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Return Air Plenums prices to fluctuate between various HVAC companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, Mechanical area space, the additional complexity of your home will add to the Return Air Plenums costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Return Air Plenums and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Return Air Plenums project.
View other Heating & Cooling Options: Gas, Oil, Propane, and electric systems
- Furnace & Boilers
- Cooling & Fan Systems
- Dehumidifiers & Air Cleaning
- Energy.gov – Department of Energy: Furnaces and Boilers. Added on July 20, 2015
- Hud Path homes – US Department of housing and urban development. Added April 16, 2022
151 people found this helpful. Was this guide helpful to you?