Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average costs of Mold Removal in a Bathroom is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for the Cost of what Mold Removal in a Bathroom cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Mold Removal in a Bathroom estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Mold Removal in a Bathroom done at your home.
Mold Remedation Cost
Bathroom Mold remediation cost can vary from the low end of 500 and upwards 4-5,000 depending on what type of mold needs removal. Most homeowners call mold abatement companies when the spot Black mold, or smell mildew. While this is fine, there are other types of mold to be concerned about: Aspergillus, Alternaria and Cladosporium. These types of mold can cause serious health issues and should be sought after by a professional mold abatement company.
|Bathroom Mold Removal Costs||Zip Code||Per Sq. ft.|
|Bathroom Mold Removal – Material Prices||$25.00 – $30.00||$35.00 – $45.00||$50.00 – $55.00|
|Bathroom Mold Removal – Cost||$475.00 – $525.00||$575.00 – $635.00||$675.00 – $725.00|
|Bathroom Mold Removal – Total||$500.00 – $555.00||$610.00 – $680.00||$725.00 – $780.00|
|Bathroom Mold Removal – Total Average Cost||$5.28||$6.45||$7.53|
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Bathroom Mold Removal service before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured Bathroom Mold removal contractor to perform the mold removal for you.
- Be sure to have a Bathroom Mold Removal service contract in writing before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
Bathroom Mold Removal – Pricing and removal Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Bathroom Mold Removal contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Bathroom Mold Removal prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Bathroom Mold Removal costs.
View other House and Home Mold Types:
- Fema.Gov — Understanding home mold growth and exposure to mold. Added July 23, 2015
- EnergyStar.Gov — Mold, mildew or musty odors, diagnosis and treatments. Added April 16, 2022
116 people found this helpful. Was this guide helpful to you?