Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Maple Flooring is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for the Cost of Maple Flooring materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Maple Flooring cost estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on how much it should cost to have Maple Flooring installed in your home.
|Maple Flooring costs||Zip Code||Sq. ft.|
|Maple Flooring – Material Prices||$390.00 – $475.00||$490.00 – $555.00||$560.00 – $675.00|
|Maple Flooring – Installation Cost||$125.00 – $135.00||$150.00 – $165.00||$170.00 – $190.00|
|Maple Flooring – Total||$515.00 – $610.00||$640.00 – $720.00||$730.00 – $865.00|
|Maple Flooring – Total Average Cost per square foot||$5.63||$6.80||$7.97|
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Maple Flooring installation before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured Maple Flooring contractor to perform the installation for you.
- Be sure to have a copy of the Maple Flooring Manufacturer’s recommended installation requirements before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
Maple Flooring – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Maple Flooring contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Maple Flooring prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, patterns, etc. The additional complexity of your Walls and sub-flooring, trim work will add to the Maple Flooring costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Maple Flooring and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Maple Flooring project.
View Other Flooring Costs and Options: From Vinyl, Hardwood, Laminate, and Carpet Styles
- Vinyl & Laminate
- Hardwood & Engineered
- Carpet & Tile
- The HUD PATH Rehab Guide Volume 5: Partitions, Ceilings, Floors, and Stairs U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development Office of Policy Development and Research.
- American Society of Professional Estimators, — How to Estimate the Cost of Commonly Used Flooring Systems.
124 people found this helpful. Was this guide helpful to you?