Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for High Efficiency Water Heaters is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for the Cost of High Efficiency Water Heaters materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The High Efficiency Water Heaters estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have High Efficiency Water Heaters installed onto your home
|High Efficiency Water Heaters Costs||Zip Code||Units|
|High Efficiency Water Heaters – Material Prices||$330.00 – $445.00||$457.00 – $565.00||$570.00 – $600.00|
|High Efficiency Water Heaters – Installation Cost||$165.00 – $185.50||$200.00 – $220.00||$325.00 – $350.00|
|High Efficiency Water Heaters – Total||$495.00 – $630.50||$657.00 – $785.00||$895.00 – $950.00|
|High Efficiency Water Heaters – Total Average Cost per Units||$562.75||$721.00||$922.50|
High Efficiency Water Heaters – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Expect the High Efficiency Water Heaters prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for High Efficiency Water Heaters costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of High Efficiency Water Heaters and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- High Efficiency Water Heaters isn’t an easy task to perform and can leave you with a sore back. You might find it more cost effective to hire a Electrician contractor to perform the work for you. Electrical companies will most always get better prices on High Efficiency water Heaters — saving your back and additional costs of High Efficiency Water Heaters, so shop around, ask your neighbors if they can recommend someone.
View Other Water Heater and Filtration Costs: From Gas, Electric, Tankless & More
- Water Filtration
- Energy.gov — Energy Cost Calculator for Electric and Gas Water Heaters. Added July 17, 2015
- Hud Path — Volume 8 Rehab guide – Estimating HVAC/ Plumbing
134 people found this helpful. Was this guide helpful to you?