Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Heat Pump Systems is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for the Cost of Heat Pump Systems and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Heat Pump Systems estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the units needed, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Heat Pump Systems installed in your home
|Heat Pump Systems Costs||Zip Code||Units|
|Heat Pump Systems – Material Prices||$1000.00 – $1950.00||$2160.00 – $2388.00||$2900.00 – $3500.00|
|Heat Pump Systems – Installation Cost||$150.25 – $275.35||$330.50 – $380.05||$390.00 – $490.00|
|Heat Pump Systems – Total||$1150.25 – $2225.35||$2490.50 – $2768.05||$3290.00 – $3990.00|
|Heat Pump Systems – Total Average Cost per Unit||$1687.80||$2629.28||$3640.00|
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Heat Pump Systems installation before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured Heat Pump Systems HVAC contractor to perform the installation for you.
- Be sure to have a copy of the Heat Pump Systems Manufacturer’s recommended installation requirements before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
Heat Pump Systems – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Heat Pump Systems HVAC contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Heat Pump Systems prices to fluctuate between various HVAC companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, Mechanical area space, the additional complexity of your home will add to the Heat Pump Systems costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Heat Pump Systems and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Heat Pump Systems project.
View other Heating & Cooling Options: Gas, Oil, Propane, and electric systems
- Furnace & Boilers
- Cooling & Fan Systems
- Dehumidifiers & Air Cleaning
- Energy.gov – Department of Energy: Furnaces and Boilers. Added on July 20, 2015
- Hud Path homes – US Department of housing and urban development. Added April 16, 2022
131 people found this helpful. Was this guide helpful to you?