Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Eco Pavers is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for the Cost of Eco Paver materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. This Eco Pavers estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Eco Pavers installed at your home
Example: a 10 x 10 area = 100 square feet.
|Eco Pavers Costs||Zip Code||Sq. ft.|
|Eco Pavers – Material Prices||$690.00 – $740.00||$765.00 – $890.00||$905.00 – $915.00|
|Eco Pavers – Installation Cost||$425.00 – $435.00||$450.00 – $465.00||$580.00 – $600.00|
|Eco Pavers – Total||$1115.00 – $1175.00||$1215.00 – $1355.00||$1485.00 – $1515.00|
|Eco Pavers – Total Average Cost per square foot||$11.45||$12.85||$15.00|
Eco Pavers – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Expect the Eco Pavers prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Eco Pavers costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Eco Pavers and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Installing Eco Pavers isn’t an easy task to perform and can leave you with a sore back. You might find it more cost effective to hire a landscaping or, mason company to perform the work for you. Landscaping or, mason companies will most always get better prices on Eco Pavers — saving your back and additional costs of Eco Pavers, so shop around, ask your neighbors if they can recommend someone.
View other Paver styles & price options: From Brick, Stone & Eco-friendly pavers
- Hud Homes and Development – Volume 9, The Rehab Guide
- Estimating pavers Costs: for Residential and Light Commercial Buildings
154 people found this helpful. Was this guide helpful to you?