Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Cultured Marble Vanity Tops is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for the Cost of Cultured Marble Vanity Tops materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Cultured Marble Vanity Tops calculator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Cultured Marble Vanity Tops installed onto your home
Example: a 10 x 10 area = 100 square feet.
|Cultured Marble Vanity Tops Costs||Zip Code||Sq. ft.|
|Cultured Marble Vanity Tops – Material Prices||$215.40 – $230.40||$267.90 – $269.40||$302.10 – $330.90|
|Cultured Marble Vanity Tops – Installation Cost||$37.50 – $38.10||$39.00 – $45.90||$46.80 – $48.00|
|Cultured Marble Vanity Tops – Total||$252.90 – $268.50||$306.90 – $315.30||$348.90 – $378.90|
|Cultured Marble Vanity Tops – Total Average Cost per square foot||$43.45||$51.85||$60.65|
Cultured Marble Vanity Tops – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Expect the Cultured Marble Vanity Tops prices to fluctuate between various Cultured Marble Vanity Tops companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Cultured Marble Vanity Tops costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Cultured Marble Vanity Tops and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Installing Cultured Marble Vanity Tops isn’t an easy task to perform and can leave you with a sore back. You might find it more cost effective to hire a Kitchen Cultured Marble Vanity Tops company or a General contractor to perform the work for you. Cultured Marble Vanity Tops, or General contracting companies will most always get better prices on Cultured Marble Vanity Tops than a general consumer would — hire a professional and save your back and additional costs of Cultured Marble Vanity Tops, so shop around, ask your neighbors if they can recommend someone.
View other Countertop Options and Costs: Stone, Butcher-block, Laminate, Tile, Glass & Concrete Systems
- Stone, Tile, Concrete
- Laminate, Engineered
- Wood, Steel
- Hud Homes and Development – Volume 9, The Rehab Guide
- Estimating Countertop Costs: for Residential and Light Commercial Buildings
108 people found this helpful. Was this guide helpful to you?