Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Ceiling Fans is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for the Cost of Ceiling Fans materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Ceiling Fans estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Ceiling Fans installed onto your home
|Ceiling Fans Costs||Zip Code||Units|
|Ceiling Fans – Material Prices|
|Ceiling Fans – Installation Cost|
|Ceiling Fans – Total|
|Ceiling Fans – Total Average Cost per Units|
Ceiling Fans – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Expect the Ceiling Fans prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Ceiling Fans costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Ceiling Fans and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Ceiling Fans isn’t an easy task to perform and can leave you with a sore back. You might find it more cost effective to hire a Electrician contractor to perform the work for you. Electrical companies will most always get better prices on Ceiling Fans — saving your back and additional costs of Ceiling Fans, so shop around, ask your neighbors if they can recommend someone.
128 people found this helpful. Was this guide helpful to you?