Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Carriage Garage Doors is in your zip code by using our handy calculator.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Carriage Garage Doors estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the number of Carriage Garage Doors needed (Units), next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Carriage Garage Doors installed in your home.
Standard Garage door size’s are: 9’ft. wide by 7’ft. Height. You might want to consider 10’ft. x 8’ft. for a single garage door entry.
|Carriage Garage Door Costs||Zip Code||Unit|
|Carriage Garage Door – Material Prices||$570.00 – $845.00||$857.00 – $1025.00||$1350.00 – $1400.00|
|Carriage Garage Door – Installation Cost||$565.00 – $685.50||$700.00 – $920.00||$1100.00 – $1250.00|
|Carriage Garage Door – Total||$1135.00 – $1530.50||$1557.00 – $1945.00||$2450.00 – $2650.00|
|Carriage Garage Door – Total Average Cost per unit||$1332.75||$1751.00||$2550.00|
How Much Do Carriage Garage Doors cost on Average:
The average cost of aluminum garage doors are $600-900.00 on average and can exceed $2,500 per garage door on the luxury end. This doesn’t include hardware or labor.
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Carriage Garage Door installation before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured Garage Door contractor to perform the installation for you.
- Be sure to have a copy of the Carriage Garage Door Manufacturer’s recommended installation requirements before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
Carriage Garage Doors – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Carriage Garage Doors contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Carriage Garage Doors prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, patterns, the additional complexity of your home will add to the Carriage Garage Doors costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Carriage Garage Doors and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, Victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Carriage Garage Doors project.
View other Garage door Options and Costs: Steel, Fiberglass, Insulated, Double and Single garage doors.
Garage Door Cost Guide – External References
- The HUD PATH Rehab Guide Volume 4: Windows and Doors Added: Sept. 2018
- How to Estimate the Cost of Doors, Windows and Hardware Added: Sept. 2018
- Unit Pricing Data: Home Depot Window and Door Added: Nov. 2019
- Unit Pricing Data: Lowes Windows and Doors Added: Nov. 2019
- Unit Pricing Data: Menards Door and Window Added: Nov. 2019
- Unit Pricing Data: Brosco Price Catalog – Windows, Doors and Millwork Added: Nov. 2019
136 people found this helpful. Was this guide helpful to you?