Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Butcher Block Countertops is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for the Cost of Butcher Block Countertops materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Butcher Block Countertops calculator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Butcher Block Countertops installed onto your home
Example: a 10 x 10 area = 100 square feet.
|Butcher Block Countertops Costs||Zip Code||Sq. ft.|
|Butcher Block Countertops – Material Prices||$359.00 – $384.00||$446.50 – $449.00||$503.50 – $551.50|
|Butcher Block Countertops – Installation Cost||$62.50 – $63.50||$65.00 – $76.50||$78.00 – $80.00|
|Butcher Block Countertops – Total||$421.50 – $447.50||$511.50 – $525.50||$511.50 – $525.50|
|Butcher Block Countertops – Total Average Cost per square foot||$43.45||$51.85||$60.65|
Butcher Block Countertops – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Expect the Butcher Block Countertops prices to fluctuate between various Butcher Block Countertops companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Butcher Block Countertops costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Butcher Block Countertops and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Installing Butcher Block Countertops isn’t an easy task to perform and can leave you with a sore back. You might find it more cost effective to hire a Kitchen Butcher Block Countertops company or a General contractor to perform the work for you. Butcher Block Countertops, or General contracting companies will most always get better prices on Butcher Block Countertops than a general consumer would — hire a professional and save your back and additional costs of Butcher Block Countertops, so shop around, ask your neighbors if they can recommend someone.
View other Countertop Options and Costs: Stone, Butcher-block, Laminate, Tile, Glass & Concrete Systems
- Stone, Tile, Concrete
- Laminate, Engineered
- Wood, Steel
- Hud Homes and Development – Volume 9, The Rehab Guide
- Estimating Countertop Costs: for Residential and Light Commercial Buildings
154 people found this helpful. Was this guide helpful to you?