Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Bermuda Sod is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for the Cost of Bermuda Sod materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. This Bermuda Sod estimator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Bermuda Sod installed onto your home
Example: a 10 x 10 area = 100 square feet.
|Bermuda Sod Costs||Zip Code||Sq. ft.|
|Bermuda Sod – Material Prices||$225.00 – $250.00||$300.00 – $325.00||$350.00 – $400.00|
|Bermuda Sod – Installation Cost||$150.00 – $175.00||$200.00 – $250.00||$300.00 – $350.00|
|Bermuda Sod – Total||$375.00 – $425.00||$500.00 – $575.00||$650.00 – $750.00|
|Bermuda Sod – Total Average Cost per square foot||$0.80||$1.07||$1.40|
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Bermuda Sod installation before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured Bermuda Sod contractor to perform the installation for you.
- Be sure to have a copy of the Bermuda Sod Manufacturer’s recommended installation requirements before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
Bermuda Sod – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Bermuda Sod contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Bermuda Sod prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Bermuda Sod costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Bermuda Sod and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Bermuda Sod project.
View other Lawn and Garden Costs:
- Lawn care & Sod
- Landscape Stone & Gravel
- Lawn Irrigation Systems & Edging
- ASLA – American Society of Landscape Architects. Get helpful landscape planning advice and costs. Added July 24, 2015
- Garden Design – Creative Landscaping ideas. Added June 21, 2022
- DIY Projects: Landscaping: How To Design Your Own Landscape Added April 16, 2022
232 people found this helpful. Was this guide helpful to you?