Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Bathroom Granite Countertops is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for the Cost of Bathroom Granite Countertops materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. The Bathroom Granite Countertops calculator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Bathroom Granite Countertops installed onto your home
Example: a 10 x 10 area = 100 square feet.
|Bathroom Granite Countertops Costs||Zip Code||Sq. ft.|
|Bathroom Granite Countertops – Material Prices||$215.40 – $230.40||$267.90 – $269.40||$302.10 – $330.90|
|Bathroom Granite Countertops – Installation Cost||$37.50 – $38.10||$39.00 – $45.90||$46.80 – $48.00|
|Bathroom Granite Countertops – Total||$252.90 – $268.50||$306.90 – $315.30||$348.90 – $378.90|
|Bathroom Granite Countertops – Total Average Cost per square foot||$43.45||$51.85||$60.65|
Bathroom Granite Countertops – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Expect the Bathroom Granite Countertops prices to fluctuate between various Bathroom Granite Countertop companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Bathroom Granite Countertops costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Bathroom Granite Countertops and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Installing Bathroom Granite Countertops isn’t an easy task to perform and can leave you with a sore back. You might find it more cost effective to hire a Kitchen Bathroom Granite Countertops company or a General contractor to perform the work for you. Bathroom Granite Countertops, or General contracting companies will most always get better prices on Bathroom Granite Countertops than a general consumer would — hire a professional and save your back and additional costs of Bathroom Granite Countertops, so shop around, ask your neighbors if they can recommend someone.
View other Countertop Options and Costs: Stone, Butcher-block, Laminate, Tile, Glass & Concrete Systems
- Stone, Tile, Concrete
- Laminate, Engineered
- Wood, Steel
- Hud Homes and Development – Volume 9, The Rehab Guide
- Estimating Countertop Costs: for Residential and Light Commercial Buildings
112 people found this helpful. Was this guide helpful to you?