Don’t let your remodeling budget go over-board by hidden surprises – understand what the average installed costs for Aggregate Concrete Patio is in your zip code by using our handy calculator. If you’re looking for the Cost of Aggregate Concrete Patio materials and what installation cost might be, you’ve come to the right place.
As an experienced licensed home improvement contractor, I know first hand what it should cost for various levels — from Basic, Better, and of course the best. This Aggregate Concrete Patio calculator will provide you with up to date pricing for your area. Simply enter your zip code and the square footage, next click update and you will see a breakdown on what it should cost to have Aggregate Concrete Patio installed onto your home.
|Aggregate Concrete Patio Costs||Zip Code||Sq. ft.|
|Aggregate Concrete Patio – Material Prices||$125.00 – $150.00||$175.00 – $195.00||$200.00 – $235.00|
|Aggregate Concrete Patio – Installation Cost||$150.00 – $175.00||$200.00 – $235.00||$300.00 – $500.00|
|Aggregate Concrete Patio – Total||$275.00 – $325.00||$375.00 – $430.00||$500.00 – $735.00|
|Aggregate Concrete Patio – Total Average Cost per square foot||$3.00||$4.03||$6.17|
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Aggregate Concrete Patio installation before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured aggregate concrete patio contractor to perform the installation for you.
- Be sure to have a copy of the Aggregate Concrete Patio Manufacturer’s recommended installation requirements before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
Aggregate Concrete Patio – Pricing and Installation Cost Checklist
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Aggregate Concrete Patio contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Aggregate Concrete Patio prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operation expenses and over-head.
- Try to get prices in late Fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out – I.e; difficult configurations, patterns, the additional complexity of your home will add to the Aggregate Concrete Patio costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Aggregate Concrete Patio and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the U.S – from: Contemporary, colonial, cape-cod style, ranch, bungalow, victorian, etc. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Aggregate Concrete Patio project.
Research other Patio Materials and Costs: Brick, Granite, Flagstone & Bluestone
- Concrete Patios
- Brick Patios
- Stone Patios
- This Old House: How to lay a stone patio with installation costs
- Estimating Building Costs: for the Residential and Light Commercial Buildings
166 people found this helpful. Was this guide helpful to you?